Sunday 2 October 2016

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You!" to all of you!  The support that you have shown your children so far this year, has been amazing!

I appreciate the many texts -- through the Remind app-- with questions about what is happening in the classroom, and how your children are doing in class.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the Thought Circles; some even gave me goosebumps and brought a few tears to my eyes.  Your kids are all incredible!  I am so fortunate to spend my days with them!


As we begin our second month (how did that happen already?!), we are really starting to dive into some serious curriculum now that our routines and programming have been established.  Although I already have a good idea where the class stands with regards to their background knowledge, skills, and abilities, this month will really be able to give me some good information about their progress with their current grade level.

If, at any point, you would like more information about how your child is doing, please don't hesitate to ask to book a quick, 10-15 minute, appointment with me so I can show you some of their work, and chat with you about how I plan to further support your child in the classroom, and how you can further support them at home.